Simple Living is:
- freedom from stuff and over-consumption.
- living intentionally and with integrity.
- caring for the Earth and Earth's inhabitants.
- an act of faith and a spiritual discipline.
- living ethically.
- a political act and an economic revolution.
- time tested and patriotic in the spirit of Thoreau.
- anti-empire and pro-community.
- our future as a species and a planet.
Simple Living promotes peace and challenges the rationale for wars.
I will share resources, book reviews, ideas and practical suggestions on faithful simple living.
Thank you for checking this website.
Rev. Michael Mortvedt